Finding the Perfect Live Entertainment Option for your Next Event
1. Michael Jackson: Known as one of the best pop artists of all time, Michael Jackson fans will come out in droves to catch this act. The “Michael Jackson Celebrity Impersonator 3 Legends” offers live performances for a host of events. This company is a great option when your nightclub celebrates Michael Jackson’s birthday, puts on an 80s night, or simply wants good entertainment. You can book the Michael Jackson Impersonator by contacting Jovan Carter at 630.631.8581.
2. Billy Joel and Elton John: Two of the most iconic musicians from the 70s and 80s are a crowd pleaser. Singer and pianist Lee Alverson pays tribute to Joel and John by performing some of their most popular tunes. This popular crooner is a great solution when you need to hire a musician for a wedding, party or nightclub entertainment. To learn more about prices and booking availability contact Alverson at 412.779.7736.
3. The Beatles: Whenever you feature the Beatles it’s hard to go wrong. So… “Meet the Beetles”! Ranked as one of the most popular Indiana tribute bands. The group takes on the personas and voices of the legendary 60s and 70s group. The group takes pride in authentic costuming and professionalism. To book Meet the Beetles, contact the group at 847.373.5110.
4.U2: If you want a crowd pleaser and you are looking to hire a 80s band, “Without U2” is among the most popular tribute U2 bands. This group is well-known for their authentic look and sound. While this group is based out of Chicago, they perform all over the Midwest for large events, private parties and weddings. For a fun 80s band night, book Without U2 by calling 773.805.9305.
5. Guns and Roses: If you are looking to hire tribute bands for a rockin’ audience you should check out “Guns 4 Roses”. This Guns and Roses tribute band play the role of the legendary band in song and look. The band has performed for groups as large as 20,000 and performed on a television show featuring tribute bands. To book this group contact them at 214.552.9674.
1.Rockin’ Times DJ Services: Located in Indianapolis, is one of the most popular DJ services companies in Indianapolis. This fun DJ company can be hired for any event including weddings, night club appearances and parties. You can purchase a variety of packages including a photo booth option. This husband/wife business accommodates most timelines and work directly with the customer to develop a theme and a list of music preferences. If you need to hire a DJ you can reach Rockin’ Times DJ Services at 317-602-8496.
2.Stealth DJs: Located in South Lyon, Michigan, this company services all surrounding areas including Lansing, Detroit and Grand Rapids MI. If you need to hire entertainment for a 80s party, or a wedding, this company is a great choice. Rated one of the best in the areas, the company promises quality, professional work. Your package will include backup equipment and your choice of attire for the DJ (casual or dressed up). For more information contact Stealth DJs at 734.236.4637.
3.Grapevines DJ and Entertainment: If you are looking to hire a DJ for a fair cost, Grapevines is a great option for clubs, wedding venues, and party planners in the Monticello, Indiana area. This company provides you with a list of music they have on hand so you can custom create your own playlist. Additionally, you can even ask that they don’t play certain songs. For more information and a pricing information call Grapevines at 317.852.3353.
4. Blue Waters Entertainment: Located in Traverse City, Michigan, offer wedding planning and DJ services. This company promises to be large enough to give you choices for your music and wedding venue options, but small enough to provide the right amount of personal attention. For more information about their services contact Blue Waters at 231.668.8180.
5. Alomar Entertainment, If you need a DJ with experience, Alomar Entertainment, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, has serviced over 500 wedding and receptions, proms, parties and other events. Alomar focuses on providing high-quality sound and customizes their system and sound features based on each venue. Alomar also features fun lighting options to add a little more personality to your event. For more information contact Alomar at 260.402.5891.
1. Great Scott: This band has over 15 years of experience playing different venues. The band features music from the 50’s to today. This band includes 5 guys on the guitar, bass, drums, piano and vocals. This band is available for three to four hours shows. The band is available for casual and formal events. For more information on availability and a free price quote, you can reach the band through Gig Masters. If you need to hire a band for an event in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Great Scott is a great choice.
2.Fast Forward: When you need to book a band for your next event, don’t forget to check out Fast Forward.This local band based out of Lafayette, Indiana, plays a wide range of rock and classic rock tunes. You can book a gig with this band via email at email@example.com.
3.Funkee Station: When you book your next band, consider Funkee Station. This group is based out of Detroit, Michigan. They have been playing at weddings, receptions, bands, and festivals in the area for over 10 years. The band features music from the 70s, 80s and 90s. To hire this cover band for your next event, you can reach them at 248.736.3023.
4. Ashley Wilcox and the Cosmos: When you need to hire musicians with a focus on wedding entertainment in the areas of Ohio Michigan, Kentucky and Indiana, this band should be one of your top choices. Recognized as one of the best wedding bands in the region, they have been featured on Martha Stewart Weddings, Wedding Wire and others. For more information on booking this band for your next event, contact them at 317.418.3832.
5. Eventide: This award-winning band is sure to draw a big crowd when you choose them for your nightclub entertainment hire. Based in Flint, Michigan this cover band features songs from the 70’s through today. The band says they try to focus on upbeat music that will keep guests moving on the dance floor. The band takes requests on the spot. For more information on how to book this popular band for your next event, contact them at 810.659.5199.
So there you have it! A combination of, or just one of the entertainment ideas above and you can create an experience for your guests that consists of headline entertainment without the added expenses of flying in artists from elsewhere. Placing the best of the best in this article was done with the purpose of giving nightclub owners, resort managers, and wedding planners a host of selections to choose from, so be sure to key in your phone, or list of entertainers the artists you may use later as you can’t use them all at once! Happy partying and wishing you the best in bringing that certain kind of edge/energy toward the nightclub, wedding reception, and/or resort experience.
(Note: Michael Jackson Impersonator 3 Legends services Wedding Reception Entertainment in the areas of Aurora, Chicago, Springfield, North Barrington, South Barrington, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, South Bend, Indianapolis, Indiana, and many other locations outside the states of Illinios, Wisconson, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, and Ohio as well as Internationally.)